Freelancers are external resources who work on the projects independently. There are many freelancers available globally ready to work according to your time frame, cost & project requirement.
As freelancer is an external resource, it becomes challenging to control them. The Internet can be used for communication but they can’t control. Sometimes it becomes difficult to coordinate over projects and so much time is lost. Hiring a virtual employee has its own benefits as the employee assists the business owner virtually and takes control of all the tasks. A virtual employee works as the part of the virtual office and he can be easily supervised. As the virtual employee works on in-house resource and it makes easier for you to control the employee.
Some of the advantages of hiring a virtual employee/assistants are:
- Dedication in the employee: A virtual employee is similar to an office employee and he works in the proper office environment.
- Lesser risks: There are risks involved with freelancers but the virtual employee because works in an office environment is a safe option.
- Coordination: So much liaison & coordination is required for a business to flourish and a communication channel is important for the business.
- Lack of technical infrastructure: As freelancers work from home, there is no latest technical infrastructure for them but a professional virtual employee has all the facilities.
- Violation of intellectual property: Client’s intellectual property can easily be violated by the freelancer so hiring a virtual employee can save you from any such breach of intellectual property.
Hire a virtual employee now!
At E Virtual Services LLC, you can hire a virtual employee at very affordable rates starting at just $6/hr. Our virtual employee/assistants are skilled and trained to accomplish any tasks assigned to them.